Looking for the ideal candidate to join our team to perform aesthetic procedures on our male clients. Also, someone willing to help host and and help promote services at periodic Botox parties, as well, perform services on a small base of female clients.
The ideal candidate has the look and appearance of someone who believes in the aesthetic anti-aging industry.
Job duties will include but not be limited to providing:
- Primarily performing injectables (Botox, PRP, Micro-needling and Juvederm Fillers, etc.) on both new and existing male and female patients
- Periodic back up to existing clinical staff: IV drip therapy; vitamin and hydration cocktails.
- Performing follow-up TRT/HRT injections on male patients
- Pre and post treatment care and education
- Patient consultations and treatment plans.
- Providing consultations and recommendations to clients based on their wants and needs and the provider’s experience
- Charting all consultations, procedures, recommendations, and follow-up care
- Maintaining license and continuing education requirements per state law and Board of protocols
- 3+ year experience in the Medical Aesthetics industry
- 3+ years performing BOTOX & Fillers (Required)
- Outgoing, passionate, high energy personality, and team player
- Current, up to date license with all required state and federal requirements met
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
Pay: $45-$50 per hour
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $50.00 /hour
- botox & Injectable: 3 years (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Did you complete International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine (IAPAM) botox training certification? If yes, what year?
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Completed license needed:
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply