Come live the sweetlife!
sweetgreen is NOW HIRING Restaurant Managers – we are strong and growing through Covid-19!
A high volume, fast casual salad restaurant chain. We are also a scratch kitchen, making our salads fresh daily!
Our Restaurant Assistant General Managers (Assistant Coaches/Restaurant Managers) are our most valuable ingredient. Coaches help drive our values - creating a family environment where all feel welcome. We are looking for happy, humble, and hard-working people to join us.
What you get—
- Strong culture in a growing fast paced restaurant community
- Clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Complimentary sweetgreen food and free swag
- 5 month paid parental leave
- Flexible scheduling, competitive pay + bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance + 401 k
What we require—
- 3+ years of Management experience
- Experience in food and hospitality preferred
- Experience in fast paced environments
- A passion for food and restaurant operations.
- Desire to make an impact on customers and team members.
- A can-do work ethic and the ability to take initiative on projects.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and build an efficient team in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to champion a strong understanding and appreciation of local and organic products and reinforce this understanding to their team.
- Belief in and passion for the sweetlife and sweetgreen's core values.
- Strong leadership behaviors, approachability, and a reputation as role model.
- Personal characteristics reflective of sweetgreen: self-motivated, positive attitude, service-oriented, flexible, fun-loving personality, and ethical with a high degree of integrity.
What you do—
- Develop a team with standards and behaviors consistent with sweetgreen’s core values and culture.
- Create systems that drive successful store and team performance
- Build meaningful relationships with your team and customers, rooted in authenticity — invest time to build trust
- Empower your team to create meaningful connections with each other and the guest every day.
- Inspire your team, owning your business, and architecting customer service experiences across all touch points
EOE - sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- fast-casual restaurant: 3 years (Preferred)
- restaurant management: 3 years (Preferred)