Do you want to live and work in one of the most beautiful areas in Utah? Do you get excited to talk with new people from all over the world? Red Sands Hotel and Spa offers great wages, on-site housing and a friendly, relaxed work environment. We strive to give our guests a great experience while visiting southern Utah.
Torrey is located 213 miles away from Salt Lake City, and 327 miles from Las Vegas. Torrey is the gateway to Capitol Reef National Park. Our property faces beautiful green fields and striking red cliffs making the Red Sands Hotel a pictures place to live, work and play. We are also located just 3 hours away from Moab (Arches and Canyon Lands National Park) and Bryce Canyon.
- Inspect guests rooms daily to ensure cleanliness and process standards meet company guidelines
- Visually inspect maintenance, laundry and public areas of the hotel to ensure guest satisfaction is achieved
- Respond to housekeeping, laundry and maintenance requests from guests or General Manager as required to ensure the guest is receiving exceptional service.
- Assist in handling difficult situations involving upset guests. Attempt to resolve all issues of poor guest service in the most effective manner before guests leave the property
- Review guest reviews and feedback and take action to correct any deficiencies in all departments in the hotel
- Assist the General Manager with supervision of the daily operations in every department to ensure policies and procedures are upheld
- Train front desk staff to perform all front desk operations successfully, to include revenue management and central reservations procedures
- Perform guest experience representative, night auditor, housekeeping, and maintenance duties as required by staffing levels and business demand
- Assist the General Manager in preparing employee work schedules
- Direct employees to adhere to the posted schedules to effectively manage labor costs; adjust schedules as needed in response to business trends
- Perform routine inventory and ordering procedures to ensure sufficient tools, supplies and linens are available while maintaining effective cost controls
- Follow company policies and procedures to protect our guests and employees while mitigating potential risk and expenses
- Support the recruitment, selection, training and management of employees to deliver exceptional guest services and product quality in accordance with company standards
- Conduct effective, daily employee meetings as requested by the General Manager
- Properly administer company policies and procedures for human resources management, payroll administration, personnel transactions and fair treatment of employees
- Provide leadership by conducting business in a professional manner and in accordance with all company policies and values
- Help the General Manager maintain an acceptable level of employee turnover by providing support and leadership to all employees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)