Merakey is seeking a Program Manager for its Female Recovery Home in Philadelphia.
Fresh Start housing and supportive service programs for adult men and women were developed to work with individuals with a history of homelessness, chemical dependency, and/or varying degrees of behavioral health issues. Fresh Start is currently operating 265 housing beds and supportive services in collaboration with the Philadelphia and Coatesville VA Medical Centers and the Philadelphia Office of Addiction Services (OAS). In addition, Fresh Start provides transitional and permanent "self-pay" housing options. In collaboration with the Pennsylvania Department of Military and Veterans Affairs, Fresh Start also offers veterans' mobile care coordination, outreach, and advocacy services.
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring of program staff.
- Actively participate in all required meetings and committees.
- Comply with governmental regulations regarding confidentiality of resident records, documentations and client rights.
- Conduct the following meetings at program Implement policies and procedures in compliance with all external and internal policies, laws, and regulations.
- Develop and maintain the clinical and administrative coordination of all aspects of the program, its residents, and staff.
- Ensure a clean, safe and homelike environment.
- Ensure a meaningful and productive activity schedule for residents to include skill training groups and treatment programs specifically targeting those areas of need identified in the service planning process, and that necessary transportation is arranged.
- 1 to 3 years related supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Services required.
- Bilingual (Spanish / English)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled