***NOTE, WE WILL ONLY REVIEW APPLICANTS WHO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, OTHERWISE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISMISSED.***))
Be sure to include "Teamprocalcs" in your cover letter.
WANTED: Thorough, Process-Oriented Initiators that aren’t afraid to express themselves. Slowpokes need not apply!
Are you the kind of person that likes to follow the rules? Consistently interact with new people? Solve complex problems? If so, ProCalcs wants YOU!
If you are looking for something BIGGER ProCalcs is also now offering Franchise Opportunities in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
Got to www.procalcsfranchise.com to find out more.
ProCalcs is a fast-growing Residential & Commercial Air Conditioning & Heating Design Company. Although we are based on the Treasure Coast of Florida, our clients are located throughout the United States and include Builders, Architects, Engineers, and HVAC companies that need a third party to provide Manual J Load and Energy Calculations, HVAC Design, Duct Design, and customer support.
HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer (Virtual)
We are seeking our next Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer. The ideal candidate will be determined, persistent, and direct. From the comfort of their own home, this Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer will work one on one with hundreds of key clients throughout the USA.
You should apply if you:
- Ability to execute with limited departmental administrative guidance
- Gets upset when excuses are given
- Eats difficult issues like a college student eats ramen
- Gets stuff DONE!
- Doesn’t allow “bright and shiny” to distract them
- Sets a goal then takes action to conquer it!
- Multi-tasks so well, plate spinners look on with awe
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get something done
- Can use AutoCAD better then Bruce Lee fights in "Enter the Dragon"
- Believes in having fun
- Is always learning, growing, and being stretched
- Desires to be a part of something larger than themselves
- Can get around with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Is a naturally gifted communicator
- Works hard but also likes to have F.U.N. while getting things done!
- Pick up and learn new concepts easily.
- Possess the ability to think through large, complicated problems in a step-by-step manner.
- Naturally, tend to actively and consistently seek out new people to interact with.
- Wants to learn to read and understand construction plans, especially sections identifying all of the vital data required to accurately perform load calculations.
- Have the ability to deal quickly with many problems, one after another.
- Possess the advanced research skills and technical savvy necessary to obtain and determine accurate data for successful project completion.
- Have the ability to learn statewide codes.
- Think outside of the box and can manage competing priorities (this is not a 9-5 position).
- Architectural AutoCAD and design experience is a plus.
- Hands-on experience using Wrightsoft Software or Elite Software, a plus.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) strongly preferred.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Assist the ProCalcs owner in the overflow of incoming projects from hundreds of clients throughout the U.S.
- Calculate the amount of air conditioning needed for client buildings, ductwork design, and other calculations needed for clients to obtain building permits.
- Calculate the energy consumption of client buildings using EnergyGauge, ResCheck, and COMcheck.
- Meet and exceed client expectations ensuring project completion within the requested time frame.
- Attend in-house, online training sessions working side by side with the ProCalcs owner to learn the position-specific skills necessary for optimal performance; Additional self-directed training is highly encouraged.
- Work with clients and vendors to confirm calculation accuracy.
- Remain up to date on industry standards, product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, and trends through various informational methods.
- Commit the time necessary not only to ongoing WrightSoft and EnergyGauge training but also to understanding how each construction component effects block loads.
- Upload client provided building plans.
What We Can Do For You:
ProCalcs will provide designers with aggressive, hands-on training to ensure that they are comfortable working with the programs and flow processes of the business. Once efficient and comfortable enough to generate the income necessary, designers will partner with the ProCalcs owners and senior designers to transition into the role of Full-Time Virtual HVAC Residential & Commercial Designer. For the right candidate, we are looking to promote from within HVAC Residential & Commercial Designers to lead other HVAC Residential & Commercial Designers.
When applying, answer these questions in your cover letter:
1. Give an example of a time you identified and fixed a problem before it became urgent?
2. How do you know when you can resolve a problem, on your own, or when you might need to engage some help?
3. How do you set up your day for success?
Our Benefits Include:
- Weekly Payments
- Monthly Bonuses
- A Virtual Work Environment
- Uncapped Project Commissions
(Our designers average an annual income of $55,000.00+)
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!!
Job Type: Full-time
This posting is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, filed, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration or notice filing requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Work From Home: 3 years (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 3 years (Required)
- Residential & Light Commercial Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)