- Must be US citizen or have a green card and work out of the Glendale Heights Location.
- Software development of frontend application, and backend services
- Experience implementing modern Responsive web apps across desktop & mobile devices
- Software design and review
- Maintain and run tools and processes that support and automate testing
- Identify, report, and investigate problems for bug tracking
- Strong focus on fluid, polished User Experience
- Must demonstrate capability and have at least 2-3 years experience with Ruby on Rails.
- SQL database experience (MySQL preferred)
- Linux experience (Debian or Ubuntu preferred)
- Strong oral and written English. Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work and participate in a team setting with an open, collaborative communication style
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills, eye for detail, ability to anticipate and find corner cases
- Proficient in design of algorithms and datastructures
- "Full stack” (front and backend) web development experience
- UI programming experience
- Experience in Unit Testing or Test Driven Development
- Mid Level or Higher engineers (2+ yrs work experience, with strong work or side projects)
- Good software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
- Experience in test first development
- Experience in web front-end development
- Participates in designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging new and existing software systems and applications.
- Contributes in development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Support, and document software functionality.
- Experience with automated functional software testing
- Ability to respond to situations in a timely manner, and meet predetermined deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $87,000.00 to $92,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Glendale Heights, IL 60139 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply