Home Point Financial Corporation (HPFC) is a rising star in the financial services industry. At Home Point, we created a culture that encourages community, caring and open communication. We want our associates to speak up, become innovators and make impactful changes – no matter what position they hold within the company. What makes our team special? Our “We Care” approach in all that we do. At HPFC we collaborate, question the norm, reinvent and help each other succeed. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your career, then we have a great opportunity for you!
The Disclosure Analyst is responsible for verifying all disclosures and fees and ensuring that all prospective loans conform to federal and state loan guidelines.
- Utilize practical understanding of the TPO / Wholesale specific guidelines as well as specific information received from Brokers to review and prepare initial consumer disclosures as required.
- Review items for accuracy that are populated in the Loan Origination System (LOS), such as loan amount, interest rate, taxes, insurance and all other applicable fees.
- Update the LOS to document and notify the appropriate parties that disclosures have been provided to consumers.
- Prepare and review daily reports to confirm all disclosures have been processed in a timely manner.
- Review files submitted for re-disclosure and maintain adherence to regulatory compliance and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for determining if re-disclosure is required. Responsible for partnering with Sales, Processing, Underwriting, Closing, and Lock Desk to determine the cause of change in circumstance and timing of the change in circumstance.
- Re-disclose proper documents based on changes within the loan. Process all requests within three days to ensure compliance with governance, policies and procedures.
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of all new and updated RESPA guidelines.
- Communicate with production and operations teams, including Brokers, Processors and other departments as necessary to confirm that disclosures are appropriate and give feedback when modifications are required.
- Compliance with all applicable Anti-Money Laundering requirements.
- High school diploma required; some college preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant mortgage experience in origination, processing, underwriting, or closing.
- 1+ years of hands-on-experience completing 1003’s, including working knowledge of TRID, Reg Z, RESPA, ATR/QM and HMDA requirements preferred.
- Prior work experience with Encompass or another Loan Origination System. Track record of successfully and simultaneously managing multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary and bonus opportunity, together with an innovative and progressive approach to benefits. It is our goal to provide our associates an exciting, dynamic, desirable place to work. Our ambitious business plan and its success hinges on the ability to find great people and provide an environment that fully engages, retains and leverages the potential of top talent. As such, HPFC provides development opportunities to all our associates, with a curriculum geared towards providing an informed view of multiple career paths. We have an owner-operator approach and when HPFC succeeds, so do our associates.
It is Home Point Financial Corporation’s policy not to discriminate in employment and personnel practices because of a person’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or other applicable law.