We are looking for client-focused individuals to join our Aetna Account Management Team. As an Account Manager for the Aetna Integrated Business Unit, you will have the opportunity to learn and train in all 3 lines of business that we support. In this role, you will be responsible for serving as a consultative partner working directly with our medical team members helping to support all activities related to our clients' pharmacy benefit plans (i.e. setting up new plans, optimizing plan changes, analyzing complex problems, identifying root causes and assisting with driving practical and creative solutions, etc.).
Additionally, you will be required to demonstrate a high level of quality in client service through the execution of accuracy, responsiveness, reliability and professionalism on every interaction in a fast-paced account management environment. In this Account Manager role, you will also be provided 5 to 6 weeks of intensive training in our Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid lines of business.
- 3 years of experience in a client / customer service based environment or in a previous Account Manager role.
- Knowledge of Prescription Benefit Management industry helpful but not required.
- AS400 system knowledge is a plus.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Web applications.
- Motivation to learn and grow with an organization.
- Excellent client/customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask- i.e., handle multiple projects / priorities on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines with a variety of responsibilities.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple functional areas.
- Ability to exercise professional judgment in anticipating, analyzing and resolving client issues.
- Ability to creatively solve problems when dealing with a multitude of variables where standard resolutions do not exist.
- Ability to analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals and business correspondence.
- Ability to travel 10 -15%
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.