Become a “Brand Ambassador” by becoming a product demonstrator with Sunset Farm Foods, a company with a proud 100 year history in the meat business. Previous experience in either customer service or food retail service a requirement.
Product Demonstrator Responsibilities
- Host in-store events: Set-up table and products to promote; serve as a "Brand Ambassador" sampling our sausage to shoppers and talking about our company’s 100 year history.
- Create Interest: Drive customer interaction thru sampling of Sunset Farm Foods sausage. Generates visual and sensory excitement.
- Be Reliable, Outgoing, and Friendly: arrive to stores on time, be courteous to managers, staff and customers, complete paperwork in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for a "people person".
- Engage Customers: offer samples of new products to encourage purchasing. Previous customer service experience is desired but not required.
Why Demo with Sunset Farm Foods?
- Primarily Weekends: shifts are approximately six to eight hours, generally Friday and Saturday, sometimes Sunday
- Independent Contract: Looking for supplemental income? This is a fun, easy way to get extra money Rate: $12 per hour
- Flexible Schedule: If you can’t work a certain day we will accommodate
- Company Provided Table, cooking equipment, signage
Referrals are gladly accepted.
Job Type: Contract, you will receive a 1099 tax form
- The Product demonstrator is responsible for completing in-store food presentations by serving, demonstrating and selling products in a fun, friendly and engaging manner.
- Properly set up and prepare event table and use small appliances to prepare and serve food samples.
- Proactively engage, interact and sell products to the consumer in a positive and friendly manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job. Tattoos must not be visible while the associate is engaged in their work assignments.
- Maintain a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning supplies.
- Build and maintain rapport with store personnel to effectively meet company and client objectives.
Previous experience in either customer service or food retail a requirement.
Physical demands: stand up to three (3) hours at a time without a break; walk, use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead); talk and hear; visual ability to read instructions and perform events; stoop; kneel; crouch; climb; balance; lift and carry up to 30 pounds; prepare foods using required appliances such as cooking utensils, knives and electric skillet; be in contact with cleaning supplies.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 /hour