We are currently looking to hire a Digital Marketing Account Specialist within our MWI Digital team. In this role, you would be able to leverage your internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize search campaigns across multiple platforms. Key tasks will include Search campaign Generation / Implementation, Optimization, Keyword Research, Development & Analysis, identifying and capitalizing on search marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to internal account teams and external client contacts.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize Paid Search campaigns in Google AdWords (Search, Display, YouTube, and Mobile), Facebook Ads, Bing, Yahoo, and other ad platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns across all platforms in order for scalability.
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Utilization of SEM/PPC tracking, reporting, auditing and research.
- Keep current on SEM changes, new features, and best practices in the digital marketing space.
- Utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics [CPA, CPL].
- Actively test and analyze key words, copy and landing pages to increase ROI and drive incremental volume.
- Manage daily relationships with key search engine representatives and direct communication with clients on performance of campaigns.
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall search performance efficiency.
- Set and manage expectation of client and internal teams.
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking professional with excellent communication skills to successfully perform search engine marketing activities. We seek individuals with a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of four years online advertising experience, at least 4+ years of experience working with relevant search engine toolsets on pay-for-performance search products. Candidate should also possess the proven ability to understand customer needs, generate creative solutions, and build on-going relationships.
- 4+ years directly related Search Engine Marketing (Google, Facebook, DoubleClick, etc.) with a focus on direct response campaigns. [CPA, CPL].
- Google AdWords certified a plus.
- Experience managing multiple ad accounts with total spends greater than $50K/month.
- Someone who has a holistic perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, and other ad Platforms.
- Exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the SEM programs and to expand upon that success.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to articulate clearly and effectively over the phone, through email, and in writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask with solid time management skills.
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open and entrepreneurial environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Search Engine Marketing: 4 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)