Welcome to Ross Stores, Inc., where our differences make us stronger… At Ross and dd’s, inclusion is a way of life. We care about our Associates and the communities we serve and we value their differences. We are committed to building diverse teams and an inclusive culture. We respect and celebrate the diversity of backgrounds, identities, and ideas of those who work and shop with us. Come join us as we continue our diversity, equality and inclusion journey!
Are looking for a full-time warehouse/production position that offers a stable schedule with 40+ hours/week, and realistic production standards & BONUSES with plenty of potential for growth? Look no further. Ross is now hiring Direct, Full-time Associates for our Carlisle, PA Distribution Center!!!
Address: 1707 Shearer Dr, Carlisle, PA 17013
- 1st: 7am - 3pm OR 6:30am - 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- 2nd: 3 - 11pm OR 2:30 - 10:30pm Monday - Friday
- 3rd: 11pm - 7am OR 10:30pm - 6:30am Sunday - Thursday
What a Career in a Ross Distribution Offers You:
- Stable, Full-time work schedule - 8 hour shifts with no OT during the week
- Competitive Pay Rate - starting at $17/hr + shift differentials for 2nd & 3rd shift
- Productivity Bonuses are the norm not the exception - Paid out after 80% of standard production levels are met. Most Associates obtain their production bonuses regularly after their first 30 days and make meaningful extra $$$ from the Ross Blue Chip Bonus Program
- Promotional Path, Ross believes in internal promotion. All positions are posted internally first. If you are looking to switch shifts, move up in responsibility (and pay), or take on a new challenge Ross offers these opportunities after you've successfully passed your first 90 days on the job
- Benefits:Full-time Associates can earn up to 27 days off annually: Sick Time, Vacation Days, Anniversary (and ½ year Anniversary), Birthday (and ½ year BDay), and Holidays
Ross Stores Discount Card
Health, Dental, Vision, etc. Insurance
Employee Share Purchase Plan
A satisfying career at Ross awaits. We are one of the fastest growing retail organizations in the country. Inclusion is our way of life. We care about our Associates, the Communities we serve and their differences.
You tell us what you want, and we'll find a role that fits your needs. Apply today, be contacted today, and start the hiring process.
- Distribution Center positions involve a combination of standing, pushing, pulling, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and lifting of up to or over 50 lbs. routinely
- You must have the ability to stand/walk continuously for the duration of your full shift, up to 10 hours
- Although you may be hired to a specific role you will be asked to cross-train on other functions, this will simply help you be successful in your career
- We have a wide variety of positions available, including shipping loading, receiving unloading, picking, packing, tagging merchandise, and more!
This job description is a summary of the primary duties and responsibilities of the job and position. It is not intended to be a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of duties and responsibilities. Contents are subject to change at management's discretion.
Ross is an equal employment opportunity employer. We consider individuals for employment or promotion according to their skills, abilities, and experience. We believe that it is an essential part of the Company's overall commitment to attract, hire and develop a strong, talented, and diverse workforce. Ross is committed to complying with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religious creed, age, national origin, ancestry, physical, mental or developmental disability, sex (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), veteran status, military status, marital or registered domestic partnership status, medical condition (including cancer or genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, as well as any other category protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you looking for full-time or part-time work?
- What general shift are you looking for? 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
- Do you know anyone currently employed by Ross or dd's Discounts? If so, please list name(s) and location(s) of persons
- Have you previously been employed by Ross Stores or dd’s Discounts?
Work Location: In person