- Responsible for the monthly revenue reconciliation as well as ensure accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms.
- Provide monthly (or as needed) revenue reporting by individual or group for local leadership including Individual vs. target, group vs. target, and deficit reporting with analysis
- Responsible for the timely and accurate recognition of revenue in compliance with contract terms
- Ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Produce timely and accurate monthly financial statements and provide analysis on information which could include supporting revenue schedules, labor reports, and expense review.
- Distribute and communicate financial results to Regional Operations Managers.
- Produce and analyze monthly and quarterly Management Executive Committee variance reports
Payables & Receivables
- Ensure the accounts receivable objectives and metrics are met - oversee maintenance and research on AR over 30 days past due.
- Responsible for completion of quarterly audit work papers
- Assist in the creation of the annual plan and quarterly forecasts for the client group
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance;
Years of relevant experience
- 5+ years accounting experience
- Possess or pursuing a CPA Preferred
- Sedentary work.
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf .