What do industry leaders like Adobe, American Express, Box, Dell, Salesforce.com and SAP have in common? They all use Demandbase solutions to power their business-to-business (B2B) marketing!
Demandbase, a leading SaaS-based B2B marketing technology company and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work, is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. With a roster of loyal, blue-chip customers that’s growing every day, we’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class B2B marketing technology, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
The Regional Vice President, Sales - West will play a critical role in developing strategic sales plans and generating revenue to help support the company’s triple digit growth rate. As a part of executing Enterprise sales campaigns, the RVP will assume leadership responsibility in driving sales progress, building consensus with complex accounts and producing results on a quarterly basis.
- Manage selling activities for your team of enterprise reps in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Negotiate subscription contracts in excess of $200k with large enterprise accounts
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience required)
- Understand your customer’s marketing strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting the Demandbase platform
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, and Google
- Use digital marketing insight and commercial teaching techniques to educate customers about their industry
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for Demandbase solutions within their organization
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to identify the right customer stakeholders in which to sell
Qualifications & Competencies
- 10+ years direct software sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving quota
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $200k+ deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible pain points and implicit needs
- Communication: Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with confidence; effectively delivers “memorable” presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identifies the right customer stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
The Demandbase ( https://www.demandbase.com/solutions/abm-platform/ ) ABM Platform is the only comprehensive set of ABM solutions, Artificial Intelligence and patented technology purpose built for the account-based needs of B2B. This allows B2B companies to execute their marketing and sales efforts across the funnel to identify, attract, engage, and convert their target accounts and then measure the results. You can scale and grow your efforts with the leading ABM vendor instead of trying to patch everything together with multiple point solutions. The Demandbase ABM Platform allows customers to define their ABM strategies and initiatives and then take action from a single platform. It leverages unique B2B data sets, Artificial Intelligence and IP targeting technology, Real-Time Intent as well as ingesting our customers’ first party and CRM data in order to provide insights and initiate account activities. Enterprise leaders and high-growth companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Grainger, Salesforce and others use Demandbase to drive their ABM strategy and maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase was named a Best Place to Work by SF Business times in 2015, 2016, and 2017 and Glassdoor’s Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2016. For more information, please visit https://www.demandbase.com ( https://www.demandbase.com/ ) or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase ( https://twitter.com/Demandbase ).
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, 401k, commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, Pinot Noir Fridays, chair massages, weekly yoga and much more!