Front Office Associate
What’s your Endeavor?!
If this is you…
- Take pride in being the first and last hotel guest contact and making an impactful difference in their journey
- Committed to being an expert in the surrounding area of the Hotel and providing in-the-know guidance for a “local experience"
- Your front desk training includes proficiency in Fosse/PMS front office procedure…and baking killer cookies
- A turn-around specialist - no challenge is too big or too small for you to manage and turn into a positive guest experience
… we want to talk to you!
Endeavor Hospitality Group, a boutique hotel management company is seeking engaged, team focused, energetic individuals to be part of our Front Office Associate team for a custom designed, 399- room Courtyard Marriott, located next to Hudson Yards!
You would be working in the most exciting area of Manhattan’s Westside, the Hudson Yards District. Located one block from the Jacob Javits Center, the Highline, the new 7 line station and a few blocks from Madison Square Garden and Times Square, the Hotel is well-situated to accommodate the Area’s business, convention and leisure travelers.
A bit about us - Endeavor Hospitality Group was founded by entrepreneurial developers who have been deeply and passionately rooted in the New York real estate market for decades. We are seeking ambitious, top talent for our growing portfolio.
What you will be doing:
- As the first and final hotel point of contact, bringing your positive, resourceful, and empathetic approach to guest service
- Conducting welcoming, efficient, thorough and expedient check-in/check-out experiences
- Supporting colleagues in delivering property-wide hospitality
- Monitor phones, emails, and other services to anticipate guest needs and ensure that no guest leaves unhappy
- High School Diploma or higher
- Hotel experience preferred
- Experience in customer facing role (Minimum 1-2 years)
- Outstanding attention to detail and extremely organized
- Marriott Brand experience preferred
We are proud to be an EEOC employer, we maintain a drug-free workplace, and perform pre-employment credit and criminal background screening.
Due to the extensive number of resumes we receive, only candidates being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location