Develop Process Designs according to Customer Request/ Specifications
Start-up and commissioning of new equipment
Troubleshoot, solve and communicate all issues related to technology
Support customers to further improve plant efficiency and demonstrate how Buhler process technology can contribute to this goal.
Conduct plant technical surveys and develop and present improvement proposals.
Serve as the North American process engineering and equipment expert through combination of experience and further training.
Serve as liaison between customer and sales and service regarding all technical issues.
Capture and develop sales and service opportunities.
Assist in developing new and existing service and maintenance programs.
Collect market data needed to support sales and service business.
Develop and conduct internal and customer training programs. Serve as Buhler technical representative on industry trade group technical committees.
Travel within U.S., Canada, Mexico and Caribbean (approx. 75%), occasional travel to Europe.
- Degree in Grain Milling or equivalent preferred, but not necessary.
- 2 + years Milling experience, preferred experience as shift miller or Head Miller (if no higher education).
- Can work and lead cross-functional and international teams.
- Interpersonal skills and savvy, being effective in listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven performance as a self-starter, with a sense of urgency that embraces an entrepreneurial approach.
- Experience in customer service, mechanical design, and machine manufacturing processes preferred.
- Preparedness to be stationed on job sides for several weeks.
- Able to work with a highly motivated team
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401K and much more
In case you do identify yourself in this profile and want to work in a successful team, we are looking forward to your application. The next step is yours!
13105 12th Ave N
Plymouth, MN 55441
Bühler is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, or other protected by class status. Bühler participates in E-Verify.