MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
The Private Wealth Management (PWM) business provides end to end Investment Management services and advice across a large range of asset classes for high net worth individuals. PWM leverages a global technology platform offering, an integrated suite of tools, and applications to onboard clients. Our software helps realize a client’s goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service.
Funded loans in 24 hours! Be a part of GS Select – a brand new revenue source for the Private Bank that combines the lending expertise of GS Bank with state of the art technology to streamline the process like never before. It's a game changer in our market place ... be a part of it!
In a typical start-up fashion, the individual will be part of building a technology team from the ground up. They will have intimate knowledge of the business offering, and will play a role in shaping the new business and operational flows.
The GS Select business is a technology based offering which distributes the lending capabilities of the GS Bank to thousands of external investment managers. As such, the developer will work with senior technology management, as well as business & operations partners, to develop the appropriate technical solution to meet the business demands. They will create the technical architecture to integrate into the lending platform as well as several internal and external technology providers. Developers will be exposed to a variety of account types, lending products, and multiple industry tools and standards.
Be part of the adventure.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Focus primarily on building a new consumer lending platform
- Helping to build a business and the supporting technology from the ground up
- Will work with senior technology managers on technical designs leveraging multiple state-of-art technologies
- Will work closely with business partners on product definition and development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills are essential
- Ability to work on multiple projects independently from requirements gathering to implementation
- Ability to design, plan, build, test, and implement complex components independently
- Ability to coordinate work across teams
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, including access via Java
- Experience with distributed systems and message-oriented middle ware concepts
- Web technologies
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Â© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.