Independent Kitchen Cabinet Sales Representative
Territory Available: OHIO
Description: Candlelight Cabinetry – One of New England’s best known, and respected cabinet brands seeks an Independent Representative. This position is responsible for the sales growth of our existing dealer network and establishing new dealers where appropriate additional responsibilities include customer service, sales training and design.
Travel: This position would require travel throughout Ohio
Position Type/Expected Hours: Full-time with some evenings during training classes and product shows.
Required Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of the Residential Kitchen Industry
- Strong written skills, both written and oral
- Design Degree or Business Education in Marketing, helpful but not mandatory
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to solve client problems with creative solutions
Our Product: Custom and Semi-Custom Residential Cabinetry- This is your chance to team up with a rock-solid company, currently celebrating over 30 years of service throughout the North Eastern United States.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Pay: $27.00 - $33.00 per hour
Potential manufacturers representatives are required to comply with all required recommendations from the CDC and the individual state mandates for the territory in which they will be work in.
- kitchen cabinet design and sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- In two to three sentences please describe your relevant experience.
Work Location: On the road