In this role, the Principal Financial Analyst within the Engineering Finance Organization will support the Test Development Department (TDD) within the Electrical Design Directorate (EDD) and be responsible for the financial execution of related activities associated with Capital Appropriation Requests (ARs) for Test Equipment used to execute on key IDS Programs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of Business Management and oversight of finance activities including review of Earned Value reporting, EACs, monthly forecasts and LREs for Program Test Equipment.
- Baselining all Test Equipment ARs in APEX.
- Tracking and communicating weekly actuals and providing analysis
- Partner with CAMs and IPT Leads; attend weekly/monthly meetings to discuss-analyze current and ITD EV positions/variance analysis and monthly stoplight files
- Prepare financial content and analysis for management reviews.
- Coordinate Staffing/Capital planning/forecasting duties and support Ad Hoc financial analysis.
- Closely interface and partner with both Program Finance team as well as the Operations team.
- 6+ years related work experience
- Experience with EVMS cost and schedule integration, and/or Estimate at completion (EAC) process and general accounting practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, or Word
- APEX & BW knowledge and skills
- PMX trained
- Experience using PMX to generate BCRs, VARs
- Hands-On experience with SAP EV / PMX Toolset / BOBJ
- Ability to multi task and work on several different issues concurrently
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Management or related business field.
Posting of export controlled "technical data" is strictly prohibited. Please enter a quick description of your job that will be previewed on the Talent Gateway-Delete this statement
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 157784