Responsible for directing the finance of the company and its project work. Collaborate with directors to ensures business goals and objectives achievable and reached.
- Help improve financial and operational processes
- Oversee the tracking of expenditures and evaluate profitability of projects.
- Plan and implement the annual budget and help create and continuously evaluate future business planning and initiatives
- Research and develop financial and tax strategies for regional and International activities.
- Manage capital request and budgeting process
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary operations
- General day-to-day accounting, accounts receivable/collection and risk management
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnerships (or help create).
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Help with Sales and Marketing efforts to maximize new business growth, deliver profitable transactions and ensure sustainable success.
- Inform sales, marketing, and operations metrics and evaluate targets to ensure expectations are set correctly and performance is managed
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic goals
- Maintain an in-depth relations and Interface with Tellart Executive Management to align global sales, marketing & operations.
- Manage Tellart’s Accounting and Banking relationships, line of credit and tax related matters
- Create presentations for weekly, monthly and quarterly management meetings.
- Provide training and guidance in business operations and processes
- Mentor and coach junior and creative staff in business expertise
- Manage HR and benefits relationships along with local studio mangers
- 10+ years of financial, accounting, and/or operations experience
- 5+ years of creative industry experience or start-up experience that includes cross-functional strategy and planning
- Proven track record scaling departments and working with expanding operations
- Demonstrated success in generating or creating strategic initiatives for add-on business and revenue expansion
- Solid P&L management experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with the ability to communicate business issues to non-business staff
- Undergraduate degree
- Accounting/Finance/Economics/or Mathematics preferred
- MBA or additional cross-functional experience
- Business Development experience
- Creative Industry Experience
- Experience in Mentoring/coaching
- International Business & Tax Experience
- CRM Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time