In an industry where “cloud” is sometimes synonymous with “genie,” it’s important to have a leader who knows how to engineer cloud based and hybrid on-premise/cloud based solutions. That’s why we need you, a lead engineer who knows how hardware and software components fit together and integrate with cloud based resources, as we modernize enterprise-scale artificial intelligence.
As a lead cloud security engineer on our team, you’ll help design, build, and evolve a groundbreaking enterprise artificial intelligence platform and marketplace called Modzy. You’ll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You’ll work with the team to inform strategy and architecture design. This is an opportunity to share your expertise through leadership and mentoring. You’ll stay on top of the latest cloud resources as you lead efforts to prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies. You’ll be able to broaden your skillset into areas like artificial intelligence while taking a strategic role in leading the cloud development of critical systems for the team. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build cloud solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we transform the ability of government agencies and commercial enterprises to run state-of-the-art artificial intelligence models securely and at scale by taking advantage of cloud technology.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience with cloud Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform
- 5+ years of experience with cybersecurity concepts, including encryption, access control, and information protection
- Experience with Linux or Windows environments and virtual platforms
- Experience with DevSecOps, including continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) on AWS infrastructures
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and remediation
- Experience with secure network setup and management, security management, disaster management, backup management, storage management, database management, and data center management
- Experience with certification and accreditation (C&A), assessment and authorization (A&A), audits, or authority to operate (ATO)
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with firewalls, intrusion detection, or intrusion prevention
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) or AV
- Experience with AWS identity and information management (IAM), resource policies, configuration, security hub, and other AWS services
- AWS Certification
- CISSP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.