TradePMR is looking for a detailed, self motivated, problem solving individual who will be responsible to maintain and build upon existing network and domain environments.
* Support, re-design/re-engineer existing on-prem network, servers, VoIP infrastructure
* Maintain and build upon existing network and domain environments; such as AD, ADFS, Group Policies, etc.
* Design and implement new on-premises and cloud systems while implementing best practices and industry standards;
* Work closely with application development and infrastructure teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation;
* administration of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, and other network devices;
* Review, mentor and coach, while defining and promoting usage of standards, best practices and lessons learned;
* Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies;
*Work closely with team members and supervisors to develop & improve monitoring and alerting systems for all critical components of infrastructure;
* Identify and drive opportunities to improve operational workflows;
* Implementation of proactive monitoring, alerting, reporting and self-healing systems;
* Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build automation to prevent problem recrurrence;
* Create and maintain custom scripts using powershell, python, and bash;
* Create detailed documents and diagrams for all IT infrastructure.
* Demonstrate ownership and accountability of all responsibilities by successfully managing and deploying projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a minimum of 3 years experience;
* Exposure to cloud services and solutions in platforms such as Azure or AWS;
* Experience working with AWS/Azure, AWS/Azure networking, and AWS/Azure site reliability solutions;
* Strong practical knowledge of Windows and Linux Server operating systems;
* Good understanding of IT security best practices and threat protection;
* Networking: Knowledge and understanding of network concepts and technology such as TCP/IP, UDP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, ACLs, routing tables, VPN and load balancing.
* Understanding and experience working with monitoring and alerting tools such as SolarWinds
* Microsoft/AWS/Azure Certification;
* Experience with Devops practices and tools such as Jenkins, CodeDeploy, Octopus Deply, and other tools;
* Experience with containers;
* Experience with Atlassian tools;
* Experience analyzing logs using tools, such as CloudWatch, SolarWinds or ELK (Logstash, Kibana);
* Experience with Orchestration tools such as Terraform or Cloudformation;
* Familiarity of management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack.
Work with some of the best and brightest in the FinTech space, and enjoy these perks:
* Flexible Paid time off
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield medical, vision, and dental insurance (emp coverage paid at 100% for dental & high deductible medical);
* 401(k) with a 5% employer match;
* Casual Dress policy in a collaborative work environment;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year