As a company leading the change in a static industry, we’re looking for entrepreneurial people that aren’t afraid to make an impact. We welcome new ideas that are focused on bettering our business, empowering our customers and impacting lives because at the end of the day, that’s why we exist.
AdaptHealth is a premier full-service HME company in the United States – offering a full-scope of cost-efficient HME and respiratory care products and services that aim to keep patients comfortable and thriving in their own homes. We have a relentless commitment to using innovation to transform the HME industry, break the status quo and provide the best quality care.
The System Network Administrator will help design, implement, administer, integrate, maintain, and support the features of the Contact Center and CRM technologies for AdaptHealth. The position will help define necessary tools and promote best practices that will enhance the development of our contact center technology and CRM software. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of modern software development techniques and will help produce an environment of efficiency and automation to improve the patient and the employees experience. They will help enhance the scope, reliability, speed in automation, identify defects, and work with the development team to verify bug fixes, solutions, and enhancements while improving employee efficiencies and increasing patient satisfaction. This position will help engineer a state of the art, leading edge contact center.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, integrate, administer, maintain, and support the Genesys PureCloud and SalesForce platforms, including all media channels (voice, chat, SMS, fax, email, social, work items, etc.)
- Support and contribute to our development operations
- Develop scalable testing tools and automated testing solutions
- Create a user interface that is aesthetically pleasing and creates a single view to enhance the time to delivery of our services.
- Help improve the scope, reliability, speed in automation to improve KPI’s and SLA’s
- Communicate and collaborate with teams across AdaptHealth to create a seamless deployment of new features and toolsets
- Work with a team employing agile strategies to meet delivery dates and other goals
- Contribute to, produce and maintain processes, procedures, operational and architectural documentation
- Understanding of network requirements for software and features deployment
- Provide support for development, implementation, and live production
- Stay current with industry developments and new trends
- 2+ years experience in developing and implementing contact center technology
- Experience with contact center telephony services, functions, and operations
- Familiarity with SQL database solutions
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and a strong developer
- Experience with VOIP, SIP trunks, and Session Boarder Controllers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SalesForce and a call center system is a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- Some travel may be required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- VOIP, SIP trunks, and Session Boarder Controllers: 2 years (Required)
- REST Web services and API back-end services: 2 years (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- contact center: 2 years (Required)
- SQL database solutions: 2 years (Preferred)
- Powershell: 2 years (Required)