An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender, religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FULL TIME and PART TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
6:00 am - 2:00 pm:
2:00 pm - 10:00 pm:
10:00 pm - 6:00 am::
Works directly with people with developmental disabilities with the aim of assisting the individual to become integrated into his/her community or the least restrictive environment.
Assists an individual with a developmental disability to lead a self-directed life and contribute to the community, assists with activities of daily living if needed, and
encourage attitudes and behaviors that enhance community inclusion. Also acts as an advocate for the individual, in communicating their needs, self expression and goals.
- Conduct, document and assist with formal and informal individualized support plans and activities for each resident in your assigned team.
- Supervise, observe and be accountable for appropriate interaction and continuous active treatment with each resident.
- Provide physical care and assistance to each resident and document all required data pertaining to care and support.
- Perform required housekeeping duties and related tasks that meet the facility
guidelines and expectations.
- Follow daily work schedule and supervisor’s instructions.
- Perform and/or assist all other staff in an effective, professional, and cooperative manner.
- Is a team player by assisting where ever needed, after your assigned duties are
- Any other duties as assigned by your Supervisor and/or Administrator.
Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
One year experience preferred but not necessary. On the Job training will be provided. .