Network Engineer responsible for interfacing with internal customers to gather requirements, design and implement solutions, which meet Bosch IT manufacturing requirements. Works within the global concepts and teams to provide a secure and stable network for our internal customers.
Required Skill Set:
- Monitor network components and connections to ensure availability as well as troubleshoot complex performance issues reported by customers or internal monitoring systems. This includes on-call availability for 24x7 operation
- General understanding of project management processes and terminology in order to best support our customers by implementing proper communication channels, meeting target deadlines, and documenting solutions.
- Solid networking foundation to deploy and troubleshoot Layer 1,2, and 3 protocols as well as DNS, Proxy, load balancers, and security (ACL) related topics.
- Plan and implement the F5 Load balancing infrastructure in the manufacturing and enterprise environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues with load balancing, policies, clusters as well as SSL offloading within defined support processes Qualifications
- Operational experience with load balancing services like Cisco ACE/F5
- Familiar with different load balancing strategies, physical, virtual appliances and content caching.
- Experience with F5 SSL offloading
- Knowledge of routing infrastructure using common routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Strong reliability and high quality and security awareness
- Knowledge of information security principles and concepts
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking, and communication skills
- On Call Availability – 24x7
Ability to work and collaborate within an international team
Multilingual (Spanish / German) a plus
Certification in CISCO products, CCNA or higher preferred
Monitor network components to ensure availability; test backup, recovery, and emergency procedures
Practice network asset management:
of component inventory, related documentation and technical
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce – EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)