Do you enjoy high-level administrative responsibilities? Are you organized, detail-oriented, tech savvy and efficient?
At Painters USA, Inc., we provide outstanding opportunities for outstanding people! We are an award winning commercial and industrial painting company that also offers exceptional service in industrial flooring, commercial and industrial cleaning services for chemical plants, food and agriculture facilities and manufacturing buildings throughout the United States. We are seeking an energetic Executive Administrative Assistant to join our team in our Glendale Heights, IL corporate office.
With over 200 employees, Painters USA has additional regional offices in Dallas, TX, Danville, IL and Houston, TX. Reporting to our President, the Executive Assistant is responsible for overall administrative support for our President, Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Key Functions of the Executive Administrative Assistant
· Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the President and other assigned leadership team.
· Performs clerical and administrative tasks including taking minutes in meetings, drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for the senior leadership team.
· Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
· Schedules, manages calendars, phone calls, on behalf of executives.
· Scheduling and facilitating virtual meetings (Zoom)
· Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of the executive team, reviews content, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
· Performs office duties including maintaining records, scheduling meetings, planning annual company events and ordering supplies.
· Performs additional duties as assigned by executives and leadership team.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
· Confident – Assertive in Managing up
· Comprehend level of urgency
· Strong skills in both Excel and Power-point. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) preferred
· Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology
· Strong technical skills and proven ability to create efficiencies through technology
· 3+ years of related experience required
· Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
· Competitive salary
· Health and dental insurance
· Vacation time
· 401k Plan with company match
It is the policy of Painters USA Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Painters USA Inc. will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Executive Support: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off