METRO AIR SERVICE-DNATA IS HIRING PART-TIME MAIL SORTERS.
Essential job duties:
Responsibilities include loading, unloading and delivery of trucks of aircraft containers includes; sorting bulk mail to the final destination.
Must have strong work ethic and be able to perform physical labor over several hours, including the repetitive lifting of items up to 70lbs.
Stacking of packages, mail bags and mail totes into floor level containers
Pull rolling equipment across warehouse floor, which requires pulling empty loaded equipment
Load/unload mail from floor-level containers. Requires standing, some bending and occasionally step ladder use.
Most items weigh under 20lbs, but must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
Unloading and loading of trailers with rolling equipment
High School diploma or equivalent, social security card, ID or drivers license
Male applicants must be registered with the Selective Service
10-year verifiable work history
7-years residence of the USA
Pre-screen Drug test
7 years criminal background verified
Strong attention to detail
Ability to work well with others
Must be available for weekends
Job type- Part-time
Location-2004 JAY STREET ONTARIO CA 91764
2nd shift 6:00 PM-9:30 PM Tues-Sunday (hours could adjust based on work load)
3rd shift 11:30P.M.-5:00A.M. Tues-Sunday (hours could adjust based on work load)
- Responsibilities include loading, unloading and delivery of truck and aircraft containers.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to perform physical labor over several hours, including the repetitive lifting of items up to 70 lbs.
- Stacking of packages, mail bags and mail totes into floor level containers.
- Pull rolling equipment across warehouse floor. Requires pulling empty and loaded equipment.
- Load/unload mail form rolling equipment.
- Load/unload mail from floor-level containers. Requires standing, some bending and occasionally step ladder use.
- Most items weight under 20 lbs. Mus be able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs.
- Unloading and loading of trailers with rolling equipment.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a valid State ID or Driver License
- High schoool diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts, weekends
- Specific shifts to be determined by administrative staff due to operational needs
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during irregular operation
- Male applicants must be registered on the Selective Service System (https://www.sss.gov/Home/registration) and provide the number
- Ability to work in inclement weather
About dnata US
dnata US is the Premier Ground Handler within the United States of America. With operations spanning across 26 cities, dnata US has consistently earned the respect of the customers we serve while driving sustainable product integrity across all divisions.
Ground Handler of the Year - 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.