Merakey is currently seeking an Autism Program Coordinator to join our Stepping Stones program, located in Hershey, PA.
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country. We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations. We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential. With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey, formerly NHS, provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, Louisiana, Michigan and Tennessee.
About Stepping Stones
The Stepping Stones Program provides quality, specialized services for children and adolescents diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) between the ages of 3-7 and 8-14. This 52-week alternative program is designed to be a step-down from traditional 1:1 in-home BHRS services and can be offered in preparation for transition to school/group programs, as a complement to half-day school programs, or as an after-school or summer program.
As a Program Coordinator, you are a critical and integral part of the Stepping Stones team working with each child in your service. The Program Coordinator assumes a leadership role throughout the daily activity design and implementation for the entire group as well development of the treatment plans and interventions.
- Assure required Staff/Child Ratios in the Stepping Stones Program
- Ensure prescribed interventions are carried out by program specialists
- Complete daily documentation of each assigned child's progress.
- Develop Individualized treatment plans as developed for children in the Stepping Stones Program.
- Maintain records noting progress and problem areas.
- Lead and model for the group through the daily activity design and implementation for the program
- Collaborate with the Lead Program Specialist to design weekly and daily group activities consistent with the individual needs of the child.
- Review and analyze monthly data
- Participate in team meetings as needed
- A Master's Level Clinician with a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Applied Behavioral Analysis, rehabilitation or a related human services field WITH a minimum of one year experience in working with individuals with Autism or Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder.
Hershey's Stepping Stones Program Hour of Operation
Monday through Thursday 3:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a position that will allow you to make a difference in a person's life while taking your career to the next level... Don't Wait -- Apply Today!
To fill out an on-line application:
www.merakey.org/careers and send your resume to our recruiter Leah.Harding@merakey.org
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
A Masters Level Clinician with a degree in Psychology, Social Work, Applied Behavior Analysis, rehabilitation or a related human services field with a minimum of one year experience in working with individuals with Autism or Social (Pragmatic) Communication Disorder.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled