Who We Are:
- One of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country
- Industry leader in Customer Service
- Faith-based, family-owned company
Pay Type: Hourly
Position Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Our Assistant Manager benefits:
- Health Insurance Available
- Sundays Off
- Positive Work Environment
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunities for individual growth
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Access to scholarships at up to $2500 per year
- Experience as a leader in the customer service industry
- Proven ability to lead in quick-paced environments as part of a team
- Basic computer competency
- Must be available to open or close
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure violations to the Leadership Team.
- Works with the Leadership Team to ensure appropriate daily and restaurant staffing levels for the front-of-house.
- Must be an excellent coach, communicator and team builder.
- Achieve strategic, annual business results through focus and action on tactical monthly and quarterly objectives and tasks.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all employees with respect while providing them with encouragement, direction, and feedback.
- Serves as subject matter expert of the front of house to leadership for ongoing hospitality and service support.
- Responsible for inventory & facilities management.
- Complete understanding of each key position in both the front and back of the store.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which includes, but is not limited to standing for up to 10 hours and lifting up to 50lbs.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Self-leader committed to personal growth
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work at a quick, yet efficient and thorough pace
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to step outside of job role to assist in other roles
- Effective communicator
- Customer service-oriented
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Tags: chickfila, chick fil a, chic fil a, cfa, foh, front of house, front-of-house, boh, back of house, back-of-house, cashier, customer service, drive thru, kitchen, line cook, food prep, chef, kitchen, host, hostess, dining room, maintenance, cleaner, dish, dishwasher, guest services, shift, supervisor leader, hospitality, professional, associate, crew, team member, food service, worker, part time, part-time, p/t, full time, full-time, f/t, daylight, evening, day, night, AM, PM, fast food, fast-food, quick service, mascot, representative
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $29,120.00 to $34,580.00 /year
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)