Corporate Coverage Company is the accounting division for a family of waste diversion and recycling service entities. Privately owned and operated since 1976, the conglomerate maintains a physical presence in six states and rapidly growing metropolitan areas, including but not limited to Illinois, Tennessee, Mississippi, Florida and Texas.
Corporate Coverage Company is seeking a motivated and driven Administrative Assistant with accounting experience in Chicago, IL.
The candidate will gain valuable insight into the financial reporting for a department in servicing and manufacturing industry. The responsibilities include –
- Provides secretarial and administrative support services such as composing correspondence, telephone inquiries, preparing reports, conducting special or on-going projects as assigned, assisting the management team in daily operations and fulfilling the role of a company operator.
- Administers record keeping and filing systems; classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, articles, records, and other department/operations related documents.
- Follows up with department personnel sending reminder calls and tracking the status of all required action items.
- Assists with vehicle titles and registrations for operations.
- Execute a variety of secretarial duties for the supervisor or department including opening, sorting, and distributing mail, FedEx documents, arranging and scheduling meetings, appointments and interviews and stocking up on supplies for the office frequently.
- Aids with travel arrangements, coordinates special departmental events including scheduling conference rooms and ordering special equipment or food – including daily lunch ordering for management and in retrieving weekend schedules.
- Performs administrative functions for the company sales teams in Salesforce such as data entries and creating reports.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing accounting information and trends.
· Must have an Associate’s degree.
· Must have basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles including Accounts Payable, Check deposits, payroll and petty cash management.
· Organizational skills exhibited in past experience.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, and accounting systems.
· Ability to work well in a deadline oriented environment.
· Able to travel 25% of the time when required.
Compensation and Benefits
Full time employees (30+ hours) are eligible for a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Vol Life Insurance and STD. As well as a viable 401k Savings Plan with Company match and Company sponsored Life and ADD Insurance. Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days.
Corporate Coverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in our employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time.
Hourly pay range-$18-$20 per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)