- Current college student in your junior or senior year
- Pursuing a major in business, sales, finance, entrepreneurship, or related field
- Authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship today or anytime in the future
- Representatives help clients to achieve and maintain financial security by providing financial advice and matching solutions with clients’ needs and goals.
- Develop rapport with clients and foster long-term relationships.
- Be knowledgeable about Northwestern Mutual financial products and financial market trends.
- Build and maintain client bases, keep current client financial plans up-to-date and build a portfolio of new clients on an ongoing basis.
- Provide dedicated and focused client experiences.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong work ethic
- Soft skills (personable person)
- Go-getter/ has GRIT
- Involved on campus/community
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU'LL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- An award-winning training program to help you get started.
- Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
- A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition and rewards.
- The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
- Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
- Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
- A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
Job Type: Internship
Our office is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our employees and their families. Resources will be provided to our interns to safely work from home and receive their necessary training and development during this time.
- Seattle, WA 98101 (Required)
- Yes, temporarily due to COVID-19