Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.
If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:
VCA Del Lago Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, small animal practice in Scottsdale, Arizona.
• Catheter placement
• Anesthesia monitoring
• Physical examinations and patient assessment
• Surgical preparation and assisting
• Laboratory work
• Patient recovery
• Compassionate care for hospitalized patients
• Must have documented previous experience
• Hold a current RVT license
• Must have surgery experience
• Flexibility in hours including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
• Customer service skills
• Working knowledge of computers
• Excellent communications skills
• Capable of being cross-trained as receptionist and kennel assistant
• Team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments
• This a Day Shift position
We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including, medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts and more!
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).