Now hiring a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator for work in the Boston, MA area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior SQL Server Database Administrator in Boston!
The primary responsibilities of the Microsoft SQL Server Senior Database Administrator will be to perform SQL Server Database Administration activities with duties including: performance tuning, operating platforms, data modeling, monitoring, database capacity and utilization, server applications security, archiving, backups, disaster recovery, and documentation; construct and maintain data systems to ensure efficient data access and usage, security (permission and access) and protection of the data; working on the physical data models and architecture with the team; collaborating with the data stewards to ensure policies, definitions, and rules reflect attributes; perform data integrity and quality audits, developing Database Administration policies and procedures as needed.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
- Minimum of five years’ experience with T-SQL and SQL Server Management Studio within a SQL Server environment, ranging from SQL Server 2005, 2008 & 2012. Good knowledge of MSSQL Server 2014.
- Experience with configuration management tools, i.e. Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a scripting or .Net language for managing SQL command files and C# programs used in an automated database build environment.
- Demonstrated experience upgrading SQL Server databases
- Proficiency in all DBA tasks with Microsoft SQL Server versions 2000 thru 2014
- Proficiency in the configuration and use of the SQL Server Monitoring tools preferably Redgate
- Expert knowledge of SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Understanding and ability to implement database security best practices
- Ability to work on agile projects
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals.