Urban Renewal Consignment in Marietta, GA is looking for one intake specialist. We are located at 800 Whitlock Ave Nw #111.
Urban Renewal is a womens consignment boutique specializing in gently used and new goods including clothing, purses, shoes, sunglasses, jewelry & more. Our consignment (i.e. drop off days) are Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays. Availability on these days is a must for this position. Knowledge of Name brands/Designer brands, clothing trends is essential. Consignment &/or retail experience is preferred.
Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and engaged.
It is the responsibility of the Consignment Receiving Specialist to receive in goods on specified drop off days & to price accordingly using UR provided software as time allows. All items are to be inspected thoroughly & quickly to check for wear, damage, age, style, brand & authenticity. Pricing is based on age, wear, NWT status, style, brand, authenticity and historical store pricing (via provided software).
In addition, you will be greeting all customers, answering phones, responding to customer questions and being the store "host".
Placing items on the sales floor and straightening racks.
Assisting with daily chores
Customer service is a top priority for any UR employee. You will be engaging with customers throughout the day so having a friendly, professional, helpful demeanor at all times and a willingness to be social are essential.
- Taking in items on specified drop off days (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday).
- Brand & style knowledge is a must & continued learning, both on and off site, is required.
- Customer interaction/customer service is expected. Providing professional & excellent
customer service is a priority at UR at all times.
- You will be expected to answer any questions, issues or concerns our customers have, both in person and over the phone.
- Multi tasking skills & being detail oriented are essential.
- Retail/Merchandising experience preferred but not required.
- Creativity, Positivity, and a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Urban Renewal is open 10am to 6pm Monday through Saturday and 1pm to 5pm on Sunday.
- You are expected to arrive 15 minutes prior to your shift (especially if you are opening) and
expect to stay approximately 30 minutes past close (if you're on a closing shift).
- Must have the ability to stand on your feet all day (8 hours or more). This position is up front in
the store and no sitting is permitted.
- Ability to lift/move up to 40 pounds.
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Discount
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Available shifts and compensation:
We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Urban Renewal Consignment:
UR is an upscale women's consignment boutique offering Name Brand / Designer clothing and accessories for any occasion.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.