Established HVAC company is seeking an experienced Dispatcher to join our growing team. The successful candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. The position requires an organized person that is detail oriented and is able to work as a team member to ensure excellent service to our clients. High energy, forward thinking and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills are critical in this unique role. The role is instrumental in all HVAC service planning, scheduling, sales, and heavy client and employee interaction.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispatch work orders to the field techs according to priority.
- Confirms scheduled appointments with clients, responds to inquiries, and assists in resolving issues and problems.
- Evaluate work load and efficiently plans and routes the most-appropriate technicians in accordance with established guidelines and company procedures.
- Schedule repairs for parts to ensure minimal down-time in job completion. Report work order status as required by Service Manager.
- Resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Maintain customer data base with current information.
- Maintain contract service agreements and make outgoing calls to schedule maintenance and/or reminder calls to ensure the technicians schedule will be efficient.
- Receives/creates sales leads and referrals, provides customer assistance and refers calls to appropriate outside sales representative.
- Identify potential opportunities with existing and new customers by determining project needs, constraints and responsibilities to meet all of the customer's HVAC service requirements.
- Manage multiple, ongoing, opportunities focusing on selling service contracts, turnkey projects and repairs.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to analyze complex and diverse information.
- Possesses excellent presentation, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Ability to solve conflicts across diverse work teams internally and externally.
- Ability to delegate work assignments, allows team to work independently and monitors activities.
- Focuses on ways to improve and promote quality and exhibits accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, develops realistic action plans and completes assignments as expected.
- Establishes realistic goals and objectives.
- Attends training courses, seminars and trade-shows to enhance skills and keep skills current.
Compensation: hourly (based on experience) plus Commission Benefits:
- Health & Dental Insurance (with company contribution), long term disability, life insurance policy ( company paid ) & vacation.
Job Type: Full-time.
Required experience: Dispatching: 1+ yearsRequired education: High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Communication method(s) used: