Monsey Urgent Care is looking for experience-driven candidates who are pursuing careers in the medical field to join our team in Monsey, NY.
As a scribe you will:
- Accompany the healthcare provider into patient examination rooms in order to transcribe the patient’s history, physical exam findings, consultations, labs, X-rays, and other evaluations, as stated by the provider, directly into the medical record
- Maintain a comprehensive list of active patients to help the provider remain organized
- Prepare plans for follow-up care, as directed by the provider
- Process admission and discharge paperwork
- This is NOT an internship or a volunteer opportunity. Scribing allows you to shadow healthcare providers and get paid doing it, while gaining rare clinical experiences that help you grow as a person and as aprofessional.
- Highly motivated and experience-driven
- Pre-health track (pre-med, pre-PA, pre-nursing) preferred
- Ability to move about and follow a healthcare provider for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to read, write, comprehend through listening, and speak fluent English
- Ability to operate a computer and/or laptop through proficient typing, clicking, and viewing a monitor for extended periods
Competitive compensation package based off experience.
Open Position: Part time , Per diem.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
- Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Scribe: 1 year (Required)