Do not apply unless you have your real estate license or are in the process of getting one.
Keller Williams Realty is growing and we need more amazing talent! With growth always comes opportunity to build something great and that's exactly what we are doing! We are looking to develop a team of incredible Sales Associates to ensure we provide the best service and experience for our clients and team members through the home buying and selling process.
We need ambitious, professional, hard-working agents who want to build a big business. If you are looking for a position that has the ability to be an incredible career with advancement opportunities, we want to hear from you!
Full Compensation: This is NOT a Salaried Position
Profit Sharing also available. Residual Income for you and your family for life
- Prospect for new clients on a daily basis from various lead sources.
- Respond to inbound leads from all internet lead sources, sign calls, etc.
- Communicates effectively with peers, superiors, customers and vendors in written and verbal form.
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts.
- Ability to block out distractions and listen intently to the conversation that is occurring.
- Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Organized, systematic and detail-oriented.
- Results oriented and high achiever.
- Career development and training focused.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our local real estate market.
- Show homes.
- Set up searches for buyers.
- Draft contracts.
- Attend inspections, walk throughs and closings.
- Flexible schedule
- Willingness to train on process and procedures
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Commitment to learning
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the internet
- Current Real Estate License, or in Process of Receiving it
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Real Estate License (Required)