To Apply: Please send COVER LETTER AND RESUME.
The Staffing Coordinator supports the productivity of the organization by appropriately staffing reporters on jobs and ensuring that communications to clients, reporters and internal team members. A successful Staffing Coordinator demonstrates exceptional rapport-building, detail orientation and communication skills at all times.
Reports to: Calendar Manager
- Answer phones, take inquiries and/or messages using exceptional phone skills. Transfer calls as appropriate.
- Receives and inputs online staffing orders.
- Staffs Reporters to court and deposition matters as appropriate
- Notifies clients and reporters of bookings and changes. Confirms bookings.
- Assistes in processing new Reporter paperwork and setting them un in the system as directed.
- Coordinates and communicates with Staffing Manager on priorities, progress and status of staffing.
- generates daily and weekly staffing reports.
- Updates the scheduling software with changes in Reporter contact information, availability, status, etc.
- Assists Staffing Manager and other team members with projects as directed by Staffing Manager or Office Manager.
- Covers on-call staffing for up to one weekend per month.
- Supports recruiting new reporters through research, completing job postings, attending job fairs, etc.
- Conducts client-satisfaction calls as directed.
- Attends team meetings as requested.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in an office, role must have included answering phones
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- High School Diploma required; College degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour