What You’ll Get to Do:
Under the direction of the Government, you will ensure the NRO Records Center meets Government and commercial standards for facilities and best practices for operating a National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) approved federal records storage facility in accordance with Federal laws and regulations, as well as NRO guidance, directives and instructions.
More About the Role:
You will support the full scope of records collection and preservation in accordance with the defined processes for records recovery, retirement, disposition, and preservation.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
- Data entry experience is a must
- The ability to climb and operate a moveable warehouse
staircase/ladder and lift thirty-five-pound boxes;
- Proficient working in a Microsoft Windows environment
and using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- Experience with records management programs which includes records inventories, retention schedules, filing systems, filing equipment, and records management techniques
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.