Senior developer with extensive experience using the Unreal game engine responsible for designing and developing video games for PC, console, and mobile applications. Expert in C++ and its use in developing games in the unreal engine, developing real time animated games and 3d game experiences, object oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures. Experience with multi-programmer teams and the integration of code from team members and being a team lead.
· To work with the design team to develop and maintain optimized modules covering AI, custom shader support, customs effects, hardware device input, network server/clients and game play
· Experience and knowledge to optimize game engine deployment for virtual reality in terms of memory, frame rate and performance.
· Develop and maintain optimized modules for game engines along with UI and I/O modules.
· Active participation in technical and artistic discussions and problem solving.
Compensation: In lieu of salary or hourly rate you will receive profit participation. You are on the ground flow of one of the hottest new start up companies, Modomega, Inc. led by entertainment veteran Stephen Bikoff.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $7.00 - $8.00 per hour
- Unreal Engine: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote