West Hollywood, CA.
Urgent Care Medical Company where we value quality of service and superior medical care. We are committed to serving our patients with the utmost respect and compassion and believe that everyone should have access to quality and efficient healthcare.
Maintain the Company’s financial books in QuickBooks for 10+ individual entities, including recording revenue with costs, monthly credit card transaction import/reconciliation, preparation of numerous intercompany journal entries, A/P & A/R oversight and preparation of monthly bank reconciliations for multiple bank accounts.
- Prepare monthly intercompany account reconciliation to ensure intercompany transactions for all entities are balanced and accurately recorded in financial statements.
- Manage the month-end close and prepare all financial statements in Microsoft Excel including the P&L, Balance Sheet and the Statement of Cash Flows. This is a full cycle responsibility from data entry into QuickBooks to preparation of financial statements to the opportunity to provide thoughtful monthly commentary on balance fluctuation analysis for Senior Management.
- Work with Procurement & Operations to ensure timely reconciliation of physical inventory and accurate presentation of inventory balances in our financial statements.
- Liaise with external CPA Firm to facilitate preparation and filing of all State Tax Returns and the annual corporate financial statements and tax returns.
- Work with all members of the Management Team as needed to complete financial analysis work to facilitate business decisions and actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Strong Balance Sheet reconciliations experience, 5+ years of experience in Accounting in Multi-Locations
- Advanced Excel skills, strong communication skillsand heavy statistical reporting
- Experience with a corporate GL Platform (i.e.) – Intacct, NetSuite, Etc
Job Type: Full-time