CALLING ALL DOG LOVERS - Apply Now for the FUNNEST JOB EVER!!
Waggin Tails is hiring! Does sitting behind a desk all day sound awful to you? Come work for us and enjoy hanging outside with doggies doing what you love and making money at the same time! You will love working for me. Our standards for client care are very high, but I am a very easy going, down to earth, supportive boss with excellent communication skills. Waggin Tails has been in business for over 20 years total - we place the well being of both our clients and walkers as a high priority! We truly care about you!
As a Waggin Tails dog walker, you will:
- Be matched with full client profiles including service location well in advance of your first walk with that client. Waggin Tails' clients are like family - we get to know each family on a personal basis and they get to know us as well. We feel that this personal attention is paramount to providing excellent client care.
- Have a meet and greet with your new clients via text/email or in person prior to your first walk. This is paid time. We at Waggin Tails feel that conducting a meet and greet ensures that both you and our clients feel comfortable moving forward. Our clients are welcoming us into their homes to take care of their furry children and we take this responsibility very seriously!
- Waggin Tails walkers can reach me, the business owner, at all times when they are out in the field for questions, concerns and most importantly, for any and all pet care emergencies. You are not alone out in the field!! I am just a text or phone call away at all times!! While our walkers are very well trained, we understand that situations can arise where our walkers would need assistance and we are here for you.
- Waggin Tails walkers receive your walks at least 24 hours in advance, and often a week in advance. Our clients reserve their walks in advance though we do offer last minute requests when we are available. We want our walkers to be able to plan their schedules in advance understanding that this minimizes stress and affords our walkers the ability to plan the rest of the lives accordingly. We value our walkers and want you to enjoy your jobs stress-free!
- Have walks arranged in a way where you will be servicing the same basic area for that day. We arrange the walks so that your drive time between walks is minimal. You will not be driving all over to do walks with us. The walks are typically within a 10 minute drive of each other.
The Waggin Tails Team includes:
- First and foremost, Dog Lovers!
- Moms, college students, just out of highschool, retirees, and more!
Type of Job:
- 30 minute leash walks
- puppy visits!
- potty breaks
- Overnight Pet Sitting (optional)
- Kitty care
- Other tasks that are related to running the business such as update social media pages.
The pay is $15 per 30 minute walk, or $10 per 20 minute walk.
Come grow with Waggin Tails! For the right individuals, this will develop into quite a nice income and job situation, if you love working with dogs!
- Valid Driver's license with excellent driving record
- Reliable, working vehicle of your own available to you M-F
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Love for dogs!
- Experience caring for dogs
- Must be reliable and possess good communication skills
- Enjoy working outside
- Pass a background check
- Must live in the Seattle area
Because we are taking care of our clients' furry children and they are relying on us when they are not at home, reliability and trustworthiness is a MUST! Our clients at Waggin Tails expect us to care for their dogs as if they were our own! Our clients truly feel like a part of our family and vice versa. They invite us into their homes which is a tremendous honor and we take their trust very seriously.
M-F typically between 10 a.m. and 3:30 pm. Weekend walks are often available as well as overnight pet sitting opportunities.
Location: Seattle/N. Seattle
Apply now and snag a job working for Seattle's most trusted dog walking company with over 15 years of experience. Thanks for checking out our ad and we look forward to chatting soon!
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with dogs: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License with clean driving history (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative