Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale & Arrowhead are looking for an experienced BDC Manager/Director. Our team is comprised of some of the most talented automotive professionals in the industry. It’s by no mistake we’ve been awarded Best of The Best 5 years running.
BDC Manager can earn up to but not limited to $130k annually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include the Following:
- Ability to motivate team members.
- Excellent grammar and email composition.
- Maintain an accurate customer database through our CRM system (DealerSocket).
- Ability to train BDC representatives on proven processes.
- Generate goals/objectives for BDC representatives.
- Accountability reporting: managing set, shown, and sold appointment percentages, tracking of inbound and outbound contact volume by BDC representative.
- Working closely with other department managers to maintain the highest customer satisfaction standards.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the Business Development Center.
- Prepare, train and keep scripts relevant for appointment setting and follow-up calls.
- Develop/execute internet and phone campaigns.
- Proficient with DealerSocket.
- Attends weekly manager meetings.
- Maintains effective employee relations.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Superior phone communication and customer service skills
- Experience managing & leading a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Lead team in a positive Desired work experience:
- 2 years Automotive Internet / BDC Sales Director experience
- Proven track record
- Performance based pay structure
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Vision and Dental
- Free Life Insurance Policy of $20,0000
- Paid time off
- Paid Training
- Mercedes-Benz Brand Immersion Experience at the Factory.
- Professional work environment and advancement opportunities.