ZOLL Medical Corporation, an Asahi Kasei Group Company, develops and markets medical devices and software solutions that help advance emergency care and save lives, while increasing clinical and operational efficiencies. With products for defibrillation and monitoring, circulation and CPR feedback, data management, therapeutic temperature management, and ventilation, ZOLL provides a comprehensive set of technologies that help clinicians, EMS and fire professionals, and lay rescuers treat victims needing resuscitation and acute critical care. For more information, visit www.zoll.com.
If you enjoy working with diverse teams to solve problems and implement process improvements, ZOLL Medical Corporation is seeking a highly motivated and self-managed student to serve as Intern in its Operational Excellence Department.
ZOLL Medical has an unparalleled opportunity for those who want to work in a medical device industry that has high demand and consistently growing, with opportunities for further development and career advancement. Headquartered in Chelmsford, MA it is a global company with more than $1 Billion in annual revenues and over 1700 employees worldwide
- Support cross-functional Lean and DMAIC projects identified and aligned with business goals, resulting in improved process flow, quality and/or cost savings
- Incorporate updates identified into formal training content supporting ZOLL specific Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Leader, and Sponsor courses.
- Manage the documentation used to track and prioritize process improvement activities.
- Support the OpEx deployment strategy to foster a culture of continuous improvement.
- Proficient with and passionate about Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques.
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in a technical discipline or Supply Chain Management.
- Must be a self-managed, hard-working, self-motivated individual.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong statistical analysis foundation
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MiniTab required. Prefer proficiency with Tableau and SharePoint as well.
We are looking for individuals driven and excited to work with diverse teams to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness across multiple departments at ZOLL, and who have the skills to be successful contributors to continuous improvement activities.
Required/Preferred Education and Experience:
Sophomore, Junior, or Senior for the upcoming year
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Job Type: Full-time