Provide leadership with client engagements for UX/UI design capability by conceptualizing and creating large-scale digital experiences and applications. Provide engagement with clients to clearly articulate client needs and requirements into industry leading digital designs, while identifying and prioritizing project milestones and processes. Contribute in a hands-on environment by directly producing industry leading design artifacts while mentoring fellow designers. Assist team leadership and help with administrative-related activities, including staffing, forecasts, estimates, and general oversight. Provide active contribution towards business development activities, including identifying new opportunities, proposal responses, and various Agile development activities.
- 5+ years of experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with working in cross-functional, Agile teams to design large-scale digital experiences that meet business objectives
- Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front-end development
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, and front-end framework methodologies
- Experience with Section 508 compliance
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA, BS, or BFA degree required
- Experience with the following tools: Adobe CC, Axure, Sketch, or InVision, Front-End Frameworks, including Foundation or Bootstrap, Version Control, including GitHub, and content management systems, including WordPress or Drupal
- Experience with leading design and coding for responsive Web sites
- Experience with leading the design of mobile applications
- Experience with usability evaluations and testing
- Experience with building and maintaining client relationships in a team-based government and professional services environment
- Experience with print design
- Experience with participating in hackathons
- Experience with writing proposals
- Experience with developing digital data visualization
- Ability to exhibit visual design expertise and pay strict attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and define project objectives and milestones
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent presentation and technical problem-solving skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.