Swire Coca-Cola is the fifth largest bottler in the United States. Swire Coca-Cola produces and distributes more than fifty of the world ’s most recognized brands. Our beverage portfolio has been hydrating and satisfying consumers for generations. We have the leading brands in sparkling soft drinks, sports drinks, water, juices and teas.
Swire’s mission is to create with pride the magical feelings, special times and great taste of America's best soft drinks.
The Account Manager - Large Store, promotes the growth and development of Coca-Cola and its allied products by building trust with customers, executing promotional activities and ensuring that accounts are merchandised in accordance with company standards and the store Customer Marketing Agreement (CMA).
Education and Experience
- Interact and built rapport with decision maker in each customer location. Place order of product to be delivered maintaining sufficient inventory levels for consumers purchase.
- Manage customer beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability ensuring they are properly stocked, maintained and rotated per company standard.
- Collaborate with merchandisers and bulk delivery drivers to ensure that accounts are stocked and displays built in alignment with company standards and store management.
- Sell in additional displays, new products and other promotional items throughout the assigned store to increase sales volume and generate additional sales revenue.
- Ensure Customer Marketing Agreements (CMA) are followed throughout the year, by regularly confirming with KAM and customer location general manager on the details of the CMA.
- Maintain back room/back stock areas in a safely accessible stack formation within the assigned storage area. Write up credits and confirm that the credits are ready for pick up by the bulk driver.
- Works with Red Auditors to find inventive ways to promote and display product in locations throughout large stores.
• High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate Computer and Technology Skills
• Must be able to operate CONA, Excel, Outlook, and a PDF reader on a IPhone and IPad devices. Other Requirements
• Must be at least 18 years of age • Must have a valid driver’s license
• Driving record must meet Swire’s vehicle policy requirements
• Reliable form of transportation
• Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
• Ability to lift to 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Our Full-Time employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits available
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 80 hours of Vacation after 90-days
- 7 paid Holidays and 3 additional Floating Holidays
- 48 hours of Sick Leave per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts on Product
- Uniforms Provided (depending on position)
- Competitive Wage
- Competitive 401k Match