Founded in 2001, The Upper Crust Pizzeria was the first place to bring a higher level of pizza making to Boston. Under new ownership and manager, we are looking for people that are passionate about pizza and want to bring great service and food to the Boston area.
We are currently hire for all positions:
Shift Lead ($16.00 +/hour)
Counter (Starting at $13.50+/Hour):
Be the person that greats guests when they enter the store or call. You're in charge of the Point of sale as well as some cooking tasks.
Cook (Starting at $13.50+/Hour)
Do you love making pizza or want to learn? Be a part of why the pizza at Upper Crust is the best in Boston! Line experience is preferred.
Driver ($9/Hour + Tips)
Join the Upper Crust delivery team and help bring pizza through out the Boston region. Both daytime and nighttime shifts are available.
- Must be able to interact with customers on a daily basis. You must posses the ability to build guest relationships while ensuring quality service.
- Must be able to work scheduled hours and may be subject to any changes in schedule.
- Must complete daily logs to ensure that all Upper Crust cleaning, sanitation, rotation, waste and service quality is being met.
- This job will require 100% standing on a daily basis. (Except for delivery drivers)
- May be subject to heat, cold and other conditions.
- You will be required to lift 35 lbs. daily and sometimes up to but not limited at 50 lbs.
- You will be required to follow and enforce all of Upper Crust's standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.50 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place