Skilled Nursing- RN, Eve FT
Winner of the Pinnacle 2021 Customer Experience Award
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT: 3205 W Skippack Pike, Worcester, PA 19490
Experience work/life balance with Meadowood!
To keep all who experience Meadowood safe Covid-19 vaccinations are required for hire.
LPN/RN, Skilled Nursing (FT, 3:00pm-11:30pm, E/O weekend & holiday)
Sign on bonus up to $5,000 for LPNs and RNs!!!
Rates up to $40.61 an hour
Primary Function: The Nurse is responsible for the overall quality of care for all residents in the health center; assumes leadership role in the nursing department; ensures decision making regarding resident care is in accordance with regulations and current nursing standards; establishes positive working relationships; oversees the assigned unit in absence of assigned director.
Qualifications: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing; current valid licensure by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as an RN/LPN; Current CPR certification. Working knowledge of current nursing practices. Minimum one year post acute/rehab and long term care experience, preferred.
1. Coordinate, implement and evaluate nursing care, based on professional assessment of nursing care needs for the assigned shift, as well as reviewing transition of care to subsequent shifts.
2. Assists in developing and evaluating nursing care plans/support plans.
3.Administer medications and treatment in accordance with current policies and procedures.
4. Communicate care needs and concerns to other disciplines and departments.
5. Report changes in resident care needs to physicians, obtaining and implementing new orders as necessary.
6. Respond to emergency calls from Independent Living apartments as needed.
7. Assist with collecting observations for the quarterly MDS assessments (Braden, Fall risk, Pain, Elopement, etc.).
8. Assure weekly, daily weights are completed.
Full Time Benefits:
- Individual health insurance coverage which includes vision, offered for as little as $0 a month, participation in Wellness program is required to receive this benefit at no cost.
- Individual dental coverage is offered for as little as $0 a month.
- Health Savings Account funded by Meadowood, with the option for employees to contribute pre-tax.
- Meadowood provides Life and Long-Term Disability coverage to Full-Time employees at no cost.
- Additional voluntary coverage is available.
- Generous, flexible paid time-off plan for eligible part time positions- up to 25 days per year begins accruing immediately.
- Fully vested retirement savings plan (eligible day on 1), with dollar-for-dollar match after 1 year, fully vested match after 2 years of service.
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program.
- Referral and retention bonuses for new employees. Value meal pricing in our Garden Café- three meals a day.
- Continuing education support, including tuition reimbursement and scholarship awards.
- Discounted, on-site hair salon services.
- Employee Wellness program including free on-site Fitness Center and Pool membership.
- Fun events, prizes, and incentives!
Do you enjoy working with Seniors? Would you like to work at a not-for-profit Life Plan Community with a mission to provide the highest quality of life for our Residents? If so, take a look at the opportunities Meadowood offers to best fit your particular skill set.
Meadowood is not simply a place of employment, but also the home of our residents. All departments work very closely with the residents, and for that reason it takes a special kind of person to work here. Employees recognize how powerful their roles are, not only when working together as a team, but also through their own unique and individual contributions.
JOIN US TODAY!
Meadowood is an equal opportunity employer, and we ensure individuals have the same opportunities for employment and promotion based on their abilities, qualifications, and suitability for the work. We respect and celebrate diversity and inclusion for residents and staff alike. Our goal is to create a welcoming environment for qualified persons of any race, color, gender, marital status, age, religion, national origin or citizenship status, veteran status, disability or handicap, or genetic information. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates the unique experiences, perspectives, and cultural backgrounds that each resident and employee brings to our community. Meadowood strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued, and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace.
Meadowood is a drug free and smoke free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Pay: Up to $40.61 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Worcester, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- acute/rehab and long-term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- RN or LPN license (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location