Finance Manager, New York
Payoneer's mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today's digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer's digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world's leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
As a key member of the North America Finance team, the successful candidate will have company-wide exposure to financial reporting as well as individual business lines. The Finance Manager will report to the Corporate Controller & Director of Finance and work closely with the Chief Accounting Officer.
- Consolidation of financial statements and preparation of periodical analysis
- Company-wide revenue reporting to management
- Financial specific calculations and review of lines of business including commissions
- Preparation of accounting memorandums in collaboration with technical teams
- Support of the preparation of annual tax returns and transfer price studies
- Collaboration with external auditors on year-end audits and ongoing matters
- B.A. in Accounting or a related field with strong knowledge of GAAP
- CPA certification required, MBA preferred
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting, "Big 4" and top national firms
- 2+ years of accounting experience for a multinational group consisting of several entities
- Previous experience in preparation of financial statements for public companies
- Experience with consolidation accounting for multinational companies with several subsidiaries