EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF DECATUR DAYCARE CENTER
Reports to: Board of Directors
Position type: Full time, Exempt
Location: Decatur, IL
Decatur Daycare Center has been providing exceptional daycare to the Macon County community for over 100 years. We are licensed for 169 children per day, with the average census of 110 children and a team of 27 staff members.
Decatur Daycare is seeking a motivated and energetic individual to manage daily operations, assist in the development of staff and student curriculum, manage the annual budget, work in collaboration with community agencies, student, families and set a vision and direction along with board of directors to ensure the highest quality of care possible for the community.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Early childhood education experience is preferred
· Valid CPR
· Valid Driver’s license
· Excellent writing and communicating skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Comply with state, local and federal laws governing child care
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time off
- Friendly, positive and goal driven work environment
Please apply at: decaturdaycare.org/employment
· Interviewing process will be held via video conferencing.
· Applications must be received by June 4th
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- non-profit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Willing to undergo physical health screening.
Able to provide vaccination history if born after 1958.
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page: