Available Positions for Broward and Dade Counties
CATV PRIME needs field assistance
- Participate in or manage the planning and construction of coaxial and fiber optic cable networks for new build, rebuild or repair.
- Obtain permits for construction, aerial and underground when required.
- Assign work to subcontractors.
- Project coordination between subcontractors and In-House Technicians
- Deliver materials to subcontractors.
- Verify work-in-progress report.
- Field verification of all construction activities.
- Modify design schematics to "as built" documentation.
- Supervise Emergency repair and maintenance.
- Submit reports on all construction activity, daily, weekly and monthly as required.
- Monitor subcontractor safety performance.
- Attend training classes for new technology and safety as required.
- Identify, monitor and address problem areas and work to eliminate customer service/quality control issues and complaints.
- Resolve escalated customer issues quickly and in a manner that satisfies the customer; educate employees associated with the issue to resolve such issues without further escalation.
- Perform Quality Control checks and Proof of Performance for all Construction activities as well as work-in-progress.
ANALYSIS & DOCUMENTATION
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all company and customer required paperwork.
- Monitor completion percentage and verify all non-completed jobs
- Compile daily reports: job schedules and jobs completed for each project
- Monitor project results through standardized project and quality control reporting procedures
- Demonstrate standard practices for installation procedures.
- High School Diploma or College
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of aerial and underground Knowledge to read and understand network design maps
- Knowledge of local and state construction codes
- Knowledge of splicing and activation of HFC Broadband equipment
- Proficiency using MS Word and Excel
- Management/Supervisory experience in construction management, telecommunications HFC techniques and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced time sensitive environment and handle multiple tasks and changes per customer or company mandate.
- Professionalism while interacting with people of all dispositions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Sitting, Standing, Driving, Communicating, Walking; other physical requirements as needed.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Employee will work outdoors at times in various weather conditions.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long
- Truck and Tools provided
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $800.00 to $1,000.00 /week
- Cable Construction / fiber Construction: 3 years (Required)